Once you start realizing there is an Invisible Power that has a plan and is using it, trying to ‘break the code’ becomes an extremely interesting exercise. What we have been tracking so far are the clues left behind. This next section reveals the actual timeline of their plans in action.
The Invisible Powers Business Plan on Wall Street:
In my career, I was a Financial Consultant. One of the highest points of my career was when I got my clients out of the stock market and into gold before the 2008/2009 Crash. Not only did they miss the decline, but they made money in our gold investments.
As a result, in 2009, I had a significant amount of my clients’ money tied up in the gold market, so I watched it like a hawk. (Please forgive me here, with time the exact numbers have changed, but the general numbers and experience is accurate).
- In October of 2008, the money center banks received bailout money through the Troubled Asset Relief Program for their involvement in the Sub-Prime Real Estate Crisis.
- On about July 1st 2009, Goldman Sachs came out with the surprising recommendation of $300 a barrel oil. If oil goes up, so does gold. I was happy. But this was the head-fake.
- Also, on about July 1st 2009, the Commitment of Traders report showed the banks were long about 100 puts on the gold market. (That means they were expecting the gold market to decline).
- On about July 15th 2009, the Commitment of Traders report showed approximately 15,000-ish puts on the gold market. It was like someone picked up the phone and said “Hey, now we are going to take gold down, do you want in?”. The position was something like 15% of the entire gold market and only nine months after they received their bailouts from the US Government. They were gambling on the gold market with our bailout money! (Actually, let’s be honest, they weren’t gambling, they were manipulating).
- Over the next 3 months, gold fell 25% and they made $2.5 billion on their investment, with OUR money!
- This entire timeline was reported to the regulatory agencies, but nothing was done.
For someone who used to believe in free market capitalism, this was a huge and powerful series of events. To me, this was clear confirmation that not only were free markets a farce, but there was a bigger game happening and we were the pawns!
The Invisible Powers Business Plan in Private Prisons:
Catherine Austin Fitts, who was the prior Assistant Secretary of Housing and became whistle-blower extraordinaire for the drug money being funneled through HUD, was incredibly helpful back then in explaining how some of the pieces came together for The Invisible Powers.
Catherine gave me the idea that private prisons were the clue that they were getting ready to run up incarceration rates and from there the stock prices of the companies they already owned.
But it wasn’t until 15 years later, when I was researching MK Ultra and listened to Dr. Hans Utter, that I put together this full business plan of The Invisible Powers. Dr. Utter was highlighted in my article about MK Ultra. His expertise is on mind control, music, and weaponized anthropology.
But first a ‘warm up’ quote about the drug war from the Richard Nixon era:
“You want to know what this was really all about. The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying. We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course, we did.”
John Ehrlichman, Counsel and Assistant to the President in Domestic Affairs From www.drugpolicy.org, a Brief History of the Drug War.
Here is their Business Plan Revealed
- PRIVATIZATION: In the 1980’s the Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) began running prisons for a profit. They received some key contracts and in 1984 went public on the concept that their facility design and use of surveillance allows for fewer staff. (Mother Jones, by Madison Palmer, A Brief History of America’s Private Prison Industry, July/August 2016)
- PROPAGANDA: “In 1985, the proportion of Americans polled who saw drug abuse as the nation’s “number one problem” was just 2-6 percent. The figure grew through the remainder of the 1980s until, in September 1989, it reached a remarkable 64 percent – one of the most intense fixations by the American public on any issue in polling history. Within less than a year, however, the figure plummeted to less than 10 percent, as the media lost interest. The draconian policies enacted during the hysteria remained, however, and continued to result in escalating levels of arrests and incarceration”. (www.drugpolicy.org, A Brief History of the Drug War.
- LEGISLATION: In the 1990s, “Among the “model” bills (?) to emerge from the American Legislative Exchange Council’s criminal justice task force, which CCA later co-chairs, are truth-in-sentencing and three-strikes legislation that help fuel the ’90s prison boom. (CCA says it did not vote on or comment on any proposed ALEC legislation). (Mother Jones, by Madison Palmer, A Brief History of America’s Private Prison Industry, July/August 2016
- BRIBES: Then came the ‘kids for cash’ scandal. From Wikipedia: “In 2008, judges Michael Conahan and Mark Ciavarella were convicted of accepting money in return for imposing harsh adjudications on juveniles to increase occupancy at for-profit detention centers”. When this quote says ‘accepted money’ it was in the millions and ‘increasing occupancy’ it was in the thousands… of kids!
- CHEAP ACCESS TO LABOR: The Invisible Power’s companies now have access to a new labor force, prisoners. According to www.thinkprogress.com “people behind bars are forced to do grueling, back-breaking and dangerous work for nickels and dimes while corporations rack up billions of dollars in profit off of the cheap labor.” The top ten of these companies from 2017: Whole Foods; McDonalds; Walmart; Victoria Secret; AT&T; BP; Starbucks; Microsoft; Nintendo; American Airlines. From www.careeraddict.com.
- CHEAP ACCESS TO LABOR DURING PANDEMIC: While other companies are forced to shut down during the pandemic, The Invisible Power’s companies still have access to cheap labor. “States like California, New York, and Arizona have relied on prisoners to continue working, with little pay and in precarious conditions, during the coronavirus pandemic.” www.theappeal.org.
And now we have the world’s highest per capita prison population of 655 per 100,000 population. The next highest is El Salvador with 590 per 100,000. (Statista.com)
The Invisible Powers Black Lives Matter Business Plan:
I consider Catherine Austin Fitts to be one of the most brilliant financial minds I know and I highly recommend her website www.solari.com as a significant resource in tracking The Invisible Powers. She has many articles that should be required reading, but “The Missing Money” is by far essential reading for every American. Go to www.solari.com > About > Core Concepts. Then read:
- “The Missing Money”… Here you will read about the $2.3 Trillion that Donald Rumsfield announced was missing from the Pentagon’s military budget, the day before the 9/11 attacks. If you keep reading subsequent articles, you can follow its growth to the $21 Trillion it was at last count.
The following information comes to us from Catherine Austin Fitts, Publisher of The Solari Report and past Assistant Secretary of Housing via a Youtube entitled Planet Lockdown. The first point is my own.
- There were four, clear factions in the Black Lives Matter rallies/riots. The first were people showing up to take a stand for Black Lives; the second were people Backing the Blue; the third were the Proud Boys and the fourth were Antifa. It is rumored Antifa and Proud Boys were funded by deep pockets.
- When the riots began, Catherine’s research team started trying to fit the pieces together to see if they could break the code, if there was a code to break.
- They started accumulating data on everything they could think of: states, cities, political status of governor, number of COVID cases. Nothing was clear.
- Then Catherine thought of mapping out the 12 Federal Reserve Bank cities and the 37 different banking locations. Turns out 34 out of 37 riots occurred near Federal Reserve Bank locations.
- An important fact to insert here… The Federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 created The Opportunity Zone program, designed to provide investors the opportunity to avoid capital gains to reinvest in low income, underserved communities. Many of these zones are near Federal Reserve Banks.
- As Catherine analyzed the groupings of the damaged buildings inside Opportunity Zones, she concluded, “This is not a riot pattern, this is a Real Estate transaction. This is Disaster Capitalism at work”. *
- Finally, once those tech investors buy up the Real Estate, it is fairly predictable they will put Smart Cities in place, close to the Federal Reserve Banks and make it easy to connect to the new crypto-currency.
*If I had a mike, it would have dropped right here!
ADVENTURES IN CONSCIOUSNESS
The Invisible Powers have a plan, they are motivated and they are organized. Well guess what? So are we! We just have been organized to work against each other! And with the right motivation, that can be changed.
In addition, we have a hidden asset, one we haven’t fully explored yet. One that could easily shift the balance of power. Just so you know, we will be talking about this topic more in depth next article, but for now…
MASTERING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION (Creating our own business plan)
The Law of Attraction, is an energetic principle that states what you put out there in terms of your thoughts, words or actions is an energy field that goes out and attracts more of the same energy and brings it back around for you. In this regard, you could look at the Universe as a great big tennis racket, bouncing whatever energy you generate right back to you.
Instead of using our thoughts to put power into what we don’t want to create, why don’t we start putting our thoughts and actions into what we DO want to create? What about claiming some of our internal work and external action and putting that energy out into the ethers?
Think about all the times each of us has bemoaned the current situation, feeling powerless to change it when the truth is, we have powerful tools at our command. We just haven’t tried them. We each have complete control over our own thoughts and the energy they create. No one can stop us from dreaming up our best reality.
It is so simple, you may dismiss it as not powerful enough. But doesn’t everything start with a thought? Yes, there are times that a thought doesn’t have enough power, so it goes nowhere. But there are times that a thought has accumulated enough power it inspires you to start talking about it. Once you are talking about something, then that inspires you to take action about it. Once you take action, you are now the creative force you only dreamed about earlier.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”
Let’s start imagining our own Business Plan!
- I am actively dismantling propaganda and its power over my life. As I free up my consciousness, I free up my contribution to the collective I see.
- I am actively dismantling my triggers. As I dismantle my triggers, I free up myself and others.
- I am actively talking to my friends and building my personal library of brain neurons so I have more capacity to comprehend and discern the world around me.
- I am actively uniting with others as this force concerns us all.
- I am actively claiming my sovereignty and dismantling unwanted programs.
- I am actively setting boundaries on technology and expanding my connection to my natural self.
- I am grateful that I can take my part in cleaning up the energy I placed out there that is part of the chaotic collective we see.
- I am loving, I am wise, I am powerful. I am ever growing and expanding.
- I see We the People become aware, working together and gaining power.
- I see all aspects of The Game being dismantled.
- I see propaganda, mind control, and artificial intelligence being stopped in their tracks.
- I see legislation that feeds The Invisible Powers dismantled and legislation that works for the good of all in its place.
- I see government, corporations, regulatory agencies being returned to the power of We the People.
- I see our environment being cleaned up and polluters stopped.
I could go on, but you get the picture.
Is this self-talk? Yes.
Is this focused time with a cup of coffee? Yes.
Is this a meditation? Yes.
Is this a conversation with friends? Yes.
Is this positive action? Yes.
Next… Part Six The Energy Harvest